Tips for emerging artists on how to write an exhibition history:
1. For each exhibition, make sure to include its full title, gallery's name and its location, and the year it took place
2. Organise your exhibitions chronologically, starting with the most recent
3. Separate solo and group exhibitions into different lists
4. Include a section of ‘Upcoming’ or ‘Scheduled’ exhibitions, if you have any
5. Add any creative projects/collaborations/commissions.
6. Do not forget to mention any awards, grants, or recognitions you've received for your art.
MASK Create is a UK charity No 1128734
Registered for Gift Aid with HMRC
Most Innovative Learning Organisation 2020
Top Website 2022